<VV> powerglide HELP

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 14:40:36 EDT 2008

i am in process of reassembling  a powerglide for the new powertrain  for my
rampy after all new seals etc.
i have done a few over the years successfully.  right now i cant  figure out
the correct way (even looking at the picture in the manuals!) of  installing
the "reverse clutch pack clip" .  i cant remember how it goes. i  know i went
thru this before. can anyone send me a GOOD picture of one  installed?  or if i
send i good picture of how i think it should go, can  you tell me if it is
correct?  boy i will be glad when i am done with this  immense project , i am
only a couple months later than planned!!!
thanks in advance, tim colson

listings at AOL Autos.