<VV> TIRES

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 22:24:15 EDT 2008

my new 65 impala caprice came with michelin radials from the factory.   not
sure if they offered them on corvairs.
i learned at a hunter equipment seminar years ago (while driving a 62  vette)
that they spec the early cars a different degree(@2?) of caster? camber?
when switching to radial. i had our front end man make the change and you could
feel the difference.   cant remember much about it , it was 20 years  ago. i
was forced to go to the meetings because my partners at the time wanted  me to
go along with the purchase of the very expensive alignment equipment...i  had
to sign the check..my benefit was learning a little more about alignments on
older cars for todays tires etc.
regards, tim colson.

listings at AOL Autos.