<VV> This fall's Fan Belt Toss

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed Apr 23 14:07:18 EDT 2008

That's true, 60% of the reason for attending a Fan Belt Toss was to visit
the beautiful town of Palm Springs.  Does Orange County have an evening
street fair?  A cable car ride up a mountain?  A hike through the Indian
Springs park?  Oppressively heavy traffic is what I recall in Orange County.
RonH