<VV> This fall's Fan Belt Toss

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Apr 23 00:30:35 EDT 2008

OH (expletive)!

Please! Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just passing along what I heard.

I hope I'm not jumping the gun and announcing something I shouldn't! That
was not my intent! I know the date is correct.  Let's all wait for the
official announcement before we all get upset. If you want an answer from
the planners, go to vintagecorsa.com

I sure hope I didn't (expletive) off the planners, I meant to just send the
message to Seth.

Sorry if I started something, it wasn't my intent.

Dave Thompson

[SNIP]

Dave,
   How could it not be held in Palm Springs? The city itself was one of the
reasons we always tried to attend.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado

[SNIP]
>Seth,
>Per the announcement at the Vintage Corsa meeting last month, it should be
>Nov, 1st & 2nd at the Orange County Fair Grounds (unofficial statement). My
>buddy artist & I are working on the logo right now.
>
>Dave Thompson

[SNIP]
>Has anyone heard of anything official about this fall's southern
California FanBelt toss? As in - where and when. - Seth  Emerson

[SNIP]