<VV> 2010 CORSA Convention

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Apr 24 10:27:31 EDT 2008

All, Last week I told you that the contract was signed for the 2010 convention. This morning I called the events coordinator at the hotel to confirm the room rate. The rate for a room with a single King or a room with two Queens is $99 a night. I think this is a reasonable rate for a room in a Marriot for an event that is 2 years away. I am extremely excited about this event and I hope to see many of you for the 50th anniversary of our great little car.

Jamie Reinhart
ICE Board of Directors
2010 Corsa Convention Director