<VV> 2010 CORSA Convention

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Apr 24 12:25:54 EDT 2008

This is a very nice hotel -- we stayed there for the Corsa Mini and for
the Nova Nationals -- and it's a good price for an event two years away.
We're paying $92 a night there in June this year for the Nova Heartland
Reunion, so $99 seems right on the money.

And even though it's hard for a Minnesotan to say this, Iowa is not just
about corn and pigs.  Cedar Rapids is a nice city in the middle of the
Heartland.  Can't wait!

Dave Keillor