<VV> Parts for Sale at VA Vair Fair

wblanning at comcast.net wblanning at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 13:41:46 EDT 2008

I have the following items for sale and can deliver to the Virginia Vair Fair on May 2 - 4.

- '64 trunk lid, has a little rust along front edge, push in style letters, $25.
- LM engine and trunk lids, $10 - $25 depending on condition.
- '67 coupe/convertible drivers door, good condition, $30.
- Pair '67 coupe/convertible doors, fair condition, $40.
- '62 PG transaxle, $25.
- LM PG transaxles, several available, $25 ea.
- LM front crossmembers, 2 avaliable, $25 ea.

I  will only bring these if there are buyers.  Please contact me via private email for more details or pictures.

Wade Lanning