<VV> Ralph in Fredonia n.y.

Trey Bosson corvairbo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 14:20:14 EDT 2008

just saw in our newspsper that ralph nader is giving a lecture friday april 25 2008 at fredonia university,fredonia n.y. for all those in western new york , eastern ohio and the toronto canada area this is a great opportunity to see the man himself. think i will take my ...unsafe at any speed book and get it signed and offer ralph a ride in the monster vair.. trey in cuba n.y. 1960 coupe/1966 olds toronado  conversion