<VV> Ralph in Fredonia n.y.

Dennis Dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Thu Apr 24 19:34:17 EDT 2008

Well, since I live about 8 miles from Fredonia I guess I should have him
sign my book too.  I just don't know if it is worth $15.  I'll drive my 4
door if it doesn't rain so maybe I'll see you there.  He is going to speak
on "Who is Eclipsing Solar Energy and Energy Efficient Technologies " and
since I have two sons involved with solar energy I will probably go. More
information here:
http://ww2.fredonia.edu/news/NewsRoom/tabid/1101/ctl/ArticleView/mid/1878/articleId/814/Ralph-Nader-to-speak-during-Earth-Week.aspx
Dennis Dorogi
65 4 door