<VV> Fuel Seepage at Carb Inlet Fittings

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 24 22:58:04 EDT 2008

You are missing something Mike, and this is it:
when you tighten the small nut you are twisting the fuel line and putting a
preload on it that eventually loosens the big nut (due to the increased
leverage).
The solution is to push on the fuel line against the direction of tightening
so it stays in the same place when you tighten the small nut. You'll have a
free hand because you don't need to back up the big nut while tightening the
small one.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun