<VV> Vapor Lock?

Michael Dickerson madmike1 at ptd.net
Sat Apr 26 16:15:17 EDT 2008

After 27 miles of driving (every time), my van begins to miss and shows
all the symptoms of vapor lock. It seems as if the gas supply has shut
down. After waiting five minutes I can start it up and it will go a
short distance and the same condition occurs. Gas tank has been cleaned,
new sock installed. Electric fuel pump installed. All ignition parts are
new and engine has been rebuilt.  Engine tuned. Runs great for this
short distance then begins to miss. This is an early 1963 Corvan.

I have no faith that I will get to meetings or shows with this
condition. Might anyone have any suggestions on where to look?

Mike Dickerson
madmike1 at ptd.net
CORSA  member