<VV> Vapor Lock?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sat Apr 26 18:20:45 EDT 2008

As I have frequently said, it's my belief that a running engine will never
vapor lock providing the entire cooling system is stock with all shrouds and
seals and that the fuel system has not been altered so as to provide a hot
spot in the gas line.  I've run my sedan at highway speeds in 115 degree
ambient conditions without a problem so I'd guess that your problem is
somewhere else.

RonH