<VV> Nader at SUNY Fredonia

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 10:59:17 EDT 2008

Ralph is 74, I tell my friends he got me 2 times as not only am I an owner of a Corvair but an Insurance Agent in California where one of his students, Harvey Rosenfeld, pushed for laws promising lower insurance rates and caused some companys to discontinue writing insurance in California. No lower rates were ever received by the public.