<VV> Gas as a cleaning agent

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 11:23:53 EDT 2008

-- "I remember the night a friend cleaned the garage floor of the gas
station
with "White Gas" to get rid of the oil and grease."

I also remember a friend cleaning the floor of his father's garage with
gasoline.....the explosion blew him through the closed overhead door and
removed every hair from his head.  It absolutely leveled the garage and took
out the windows from a couple of nearby houses.

After the fire was extinguished, they pulled out the burned carcass of a
Lakewood.  This was his dad's car just a couple of years old.

After my friend's hair grew back and the broken arm healed, he was
OK....still has a couple of vairs...and is a really faithful church member.

Mike in Michigan