<VV> valve adjustment-- MY opinion

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat Aug 2 01:08:46 EDT 2008

One of my friends who is a well known Corvair mechanic once told me, he tightened the valves on his cars and his performance customers at 1/4 turn past zero lash.  Non performance customers got 1/2 turn as they complain about the noise until the engine gets warm.  You pick your driving style, you pick your prelload.

dp