<VV> Hydraulic clutch, anyone done one?

WSan159401 at aol.com WSan159401 at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 12:12:41 EDT 2008

I am looking for help to install a hydraulic clutch in my racer. I have
mounted a Wilwood master cylinder and a Wilwood pull type slave cylinder at the
rear of the car in place of the stock pull rod. The throw out arm and bearing
are stock Corvair. Will this work? Or can an aftermarket hydraulic throw out
bearing assembly be adapted to work? Please reply with any solutions that you
may have for this application, thanks for the help.
Bill Sanders
Yenko Stinger YS-005
1965 Corsa coupe
1965 Ex-SCCA D/P, GT-3 racer (car in question)

Read reviews on AOL Autos.