<VV> Ignition coil wiring

AKACUBED at comcast.net AKACUBED at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 11:41:11 EDT 2008

Hello All,
         My 65 Monza has a condensor on the side of the ignition coil. Does any one know if the wire coming from this condensor hooks to the negative side or positive side of the coil? I don't see it on the wiring schematics in the shop manual although I do see a wire coming from the wiring harness to the negative side of the coil on the schematic which my car does not have on its harness. I do have the distributor wire going to the negative side of the coil though. I appreciate any help. Thanks and I hope all have my new email address, it is akacubed at comcast.net. Thanks again.
Abe.