<VV> Stranded Rampy

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 20:40:53 EDT 2008

Anyone in or near El Centro (or El Central) CA that can lend a hand to my
nephew.  He bought a Rampy in San Diego earlier today and is headed for AZ.
He is telling me (by phone) that he needs a fuel pump.  But, I'm guessing
he's dealing with a plugged strainer in the tank..

I told him to get a 5 gal can of gas, bungee it into the bed safely and run
a line down to the "normal" connection underneath.  Then see if it runs OK
or not.

Anyway, if you are in or near that area and might possibly be able to help
out with a spare pump (if it turns out to be that) please send me a private
email to let me know.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110