<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 43, Issue 11

Clyde Edmonds edmonds01 at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 5 13:51:06 EDT 2008

re: pitch dark is a good thing

I seem to have a very similar problem as Ernie.  I've installed new
wiring, plugs, distributor cap, and coil and am still getting missing
and hesitation. ( also rebuilt the carbs).  If my Vair passes the
darkness test would the next step be to replace standard ignition with a
Pertronix II ignition and hot coil?
Clyde
'63 Monza Vert