<VV> Darkness and plug wires

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 5 13:59:59 EDT 2008

The darkness test can be made a bit more effective with a fine mist of water
from a squirt bottle - like a Windex sprayer or such.  Duct tape and Windex
can fix anything - right?

Also, check that all ignition electrical connections are solid (including
grounds) and that there are no pinched wires like that little guy that
passes through the side of the distributor for example.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140