<VV> Ignition Timing?? Pertronix??

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Aug 5 19:20:08 EDT 2008

Phil - What is happening  is that, for whatever reason, the engine is
overheating. Once it starts to overheat it starts pinging and the cylcle
internsifies until you start to lose power. At that point you are
damaging your engine. How often has this happened and what is your
ambient temp when this is happeneing. The ignition probably has nothing
to do with it at this point. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com