<VV> Ignition Timing?? Pertronix??

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 6 18:13:44 EDT 2008

I think now is the time to get a timing light - perhaps carry it with
you and see what goes on when the GB runs funny.  Does the engine
seem hot when this happens?  One other question - are you sure it
knocks first, or does the power drop off and then it knocks when you
try to maintain speed?  Are both damper doors open (if present)?  If
you shut it down and let it cool off, does it run ok then?

--Bryan