<VV> Ultravan's new SuperTrapp, Vacuum/Boost gauge and O2

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 6 22:21:33 EDT 2008

Hi Ken,

Yes, that's what it sounds like except I think you lose some of the stereo
quality.  I think it sounds a bit louder than it is in person though but the
tone is the same.  12 diffuser discs currently.  What do you think?  Too
loud? :)

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!