<VV> I seem to have lost neutral when reinstalling engine and PG

Jedd Hebrink jhebrink at anvilcom.com
Fri Aug 8 08:24:07 EDT 2008

With the help of a lot of generous VirtualVairs wisdom, my daughter's 66
Monza 110 PG it is now running great.  Here is my newest challenge in
getting back on the road: with the shift selector in Neutral, the car wants
to move forward as though it were in Drive (although not fully in Drive if
you know what I mean).

Any suggestions on what I have done wrong and how best to correct it?
Many thanks!  I sure hope I can actually drive this car this weekend!  I
want to get out and break in the new engine per the recommendations from
this group.

Jedd Hebrink
66 Monza 110 PG
Austin, TX