<VV> Re Truck on front bumper

Mark Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Sun Aug 10 12:21:08 EDT 2008

Joel during the 12 years I ran Southwest Corvair I had opportunity to buy
large quantities of Corvair parts and or related Corvair media. I have a VCR
that is about 3 hours in length featuring this mentioned test as well as
other Jam Handy type films used in Chevrolet dealer promotional films
everything from Impalas to Heavy trucks! I would be glad to share the tape
with someone who has the time to transfer it to a form of media others can
enjoy. But while I am on a roll here let me ask if you have seen the Corvan
dropped from 50 feet by a huge electric magnet??

Cordially,
 Mark Aksamit