<VV> 63 Spyder intermittant ignition followup

David Foster NeighborDave at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 10 11:35:57 EDT 2008

FYI

Last fall and early spring I asked about an ignition problem. The car would stop running and the temp/ pressure lites on the dash would come on.

This problem rarely happened and only lasted a few seconds and the car would start and run

Thanks for replies about elecrtical gremlins.  I may have forgot to check voltage regulator ground and connections.

Several weeks ago I removed the voltage regulator to paint behind it and since reinstall the car has not missed at all.

Dave Foster
63 Spyder
Westlake,OH