<VV> Powerglide Problems

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 11:20:51 EDT 2008

I agree with Matt. First check vacuum hoses for modulator (at engine vacuum tube and at modulator. Then check governor. I have seen mounting tab of governor break allowing gov. to walk out of trans. I also have seen nylon gear break (accessible after gov. removed). Forget the switch. PG's RULE!And what side bearing did you replace? I hope this helps.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado"