<VV> save a 68?

DaveL lynchmob at theriver.com
Tue Aug 12 22:12:55 EDT 2008

 That car is about 5 blocks from my house. I've talked to the owner before
and he has a few others in his backyard. Originally he wanted $500 for it
(with drivetrain), but I didn't have any place to put it.
 There is no rust-through anywhere. the passenger side has some damage
behind the door. It would make a great project car, but somebody needs to
get it quickly.

Dave Lynch
'67 Monza 110/PG
Tucson Corvair Assoc.