<VV> 1965 Monza back seat & vert shakers

richard shank indyvair at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 09:35:52 EDT 2008

VVer's - I've got a white rear seat out of a 1965 Monza Coupe for sale along with door panels.  They are very nice.  $30.00 for both.  Costly to package and ship.
Also 1 -1/2 sets of convertible anti-shake canisters available.  One full set of 4 plus the 2 front ones.  They cost too much to ship but I can deliver all of the above free to Plymouth next week for the Corvair Homecoming event.  $40.00 for the set.
Dick Shank- 574-875-7911