<VV> crown stabilizar bar

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 21 16:28:29 EDT 2008

Sounds like a neat car.  I think you can get a thicker bar from Bob
Coffin, dryenko at surry.net.  However, since you haven't mentioned
doing anything to the rear, I'd caution you that oversteer is likely
not going to be a problem.  The Crown bars were sold as a front and
rear pair, so without the rear bar the car will be unbalanced.  You
might also consider stiffening the rear lower control arms, that will
really help plant the rear of the car.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa