<VV> Cross posting

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 13 13:15:04 EDT 2008

Hi Clark, I disagree with you on this matter. I am sure that many
folks on VV are interested in Fast Vair but just don't have
the time to belong to both lists. When a somewhat general mechanical
issue involving safety or unusual wear or breakage
of our cars has occurred  in the stress environment of  racing
performance it should be of interest to all of us as it may indicate
an area of concern for general drivetrain or suspension applications
in all our Corvairs.

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  At 10:41 AM 8/13/2008, you wrote:
>I read both Virtual Vairs and Fastvair and have noticed a lot of cross
>posting lately.  If it concerns racing or high performance keep it on
>Fastvair.  If it concerns stock Corvairs, car shows, touring, etc., keep
>it on Virtual Vairs.  Why post it both places?  Waste of time.
>Clark Hartzel

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member