<VV> Cross posting

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 13 13:40:39 EDT 2008

Hi Chuck,

The cross posting leads to error - undelivered mail - for folks like me who
are not subscribed to FastVair.  It gets annoying.  Using Reply All causes
this to happen.  This puts the onus on the reader - responder to strip off
the addresses where the response is not intended to go.

It seems to me that if something is important enough that the originator
wants to send it multiple directions, the courteous thing to do would be to
copy and paste the text into separate emails - each going to a separate
group of potentially interested individuals.

So, I have to say I'm in agreement with Clark about the cross posts - but
maybe not for the same reasons.

Later, JR