<VV> Southern California Cruise/party

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Aug 15 00:52:36 EDT 2008

Hi Gang!

Let's have an end of summer cruise!!

I am planning a cruise and party at my house Saturday, September 13th. I
figure we could all meet at Dave & Busters at the Block in Orange about
4:00pm. Cruise down to Pacific Coast Highway and head North. Turn up Main
Street Huntington Beach, then back to PCH north to Seal Beach Blvd. head up
to Westminster Blvd, East to my house near Bulsa Chica, arriving about 5:00
or 5:30. I will have burgers & dogs for the grill with a case or so of
sodas. Everyone will be asked to BYOB. The party at my house will last until
whenever Saturday night. I will ask my next door neighbor to invite his
Corvette club to join us.

I will be inviting all the members of Vintage Corsa, Orange County
California. Anyone on this list that can come is invited. If you do plan to
come, Please write me so I can have a count for the burgers & dogs. Maps
will be available upon request at a later date.

Those of you that live too far, I still wish you could come and we'll be
thinking of you!

Hope to see you here!

Dave Thompson

63 Spyder Vert