<VV> RE dent puller system

DONALD MEYER weldvair at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 15 03:05:03 EDT 2008

I can help if you are close enough to come to my shop in St Cloud, Fl.

----- Original Message -----
From: Arjay Morgan <n3lkz at yahoo.com>
To: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:40:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: <VV> RE  dent puller system

My wife waited until sunset to tell me she clipped a gatepost -- really clipped it....tore off two boards and left about a 1.5" deep X 5" long crease in the right rear fender. Can't do much after sunset except mutter terrible things.

I seem to recall some kind of dent puller system where you superglue some studs along the crease then use some proprietary doohickey to pull the dent out. It seems worth a try if anybody on the list can think of the name of the system and remembers where to get it.

Thanks in advance,

Arjay Morgan 64 Monza convert in Florida

This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the property
of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs 

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list