<VV> RE dent puller system

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 23:26:38 EDT 2008

I don't want to be a wet sock, but I doubt you'll have much luck. If the
"dent" is a crease it will be 10 times more difficult as the metal has been
deformed.  Dents that are "popped" in will more likely be able to be popped
out as the metal "wants" to return to its normal shape which is why hail
damage can be removed a majority of the time.

I wish you the best of luck as I hate body work, whether it's doing it or
paying for it....

Rick Loving