<VV> Graphic and vidio archive

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Aug 16 01:13:54 EDT 2008

By no means do I have the knowledge or resources to do this.

However, while reading about and seeing everyone's pictures & videos I had a
thought.  I wondered if someone might put together a website that will
archive pictures, documents and videos of Corvairs. This site could allow
viewing for free and downloading for some small fee, perhaps a membership
fee. This fee will be for the support of the archive. Uploads should be
free. They could even give a deal of so many uploads buys so many downloads.
It would also serve as a historical archive.

My first detractor to this idea is the amount of storage that would be
required. Of course, hard drive space is getting cheaper.

Just my idea.

Flame on.

Dave Thompson

63 Spyder Vert