<VV> Unique Corvair powered car

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 16 08:43:50 EDT 2008

I like the parking brake handle between the seats, although the shape
(being designed to be under the dash) looks a little weird.  (thinking
out loud . . . )  I wonder how hard it would be to move the handle on a
LM?  of course, I think some other handle might look better . .

Jim Houston
'65 Monza coupe