<VV> Corvair powered Dynatrac, John Zentmyer

LeDoyle Pingel leopard_colony at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 12:38:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to reach John Zentmyer, who owns/owned a Corvair powered tracked vehicle.  It is a Dynatrac by Canadair, aka XM571, aka CL-91.  It was mentioned in Sept 2006 VV archive that he had it for sale.  The email john at intelligents.com doesn't work.  I just purchased another one and would love to have spare parts and/or another.  I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help.

On a side note, I'm thinking seriously about getting a Corvair car to go with the Dynatrac...  I'm impressed by the level of technology it had back then.

LeDoyle