<VV> info needed please

Bonnzz at aol.com Bonnzz at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 19:09:29 EDT 2008

hey guys, it's been a long time since i've written,
I have a few questions I hope that someone can help me with... I have a 63
coupe that has several modifications..... It has a 64 leaf spring    an engine
with the code T0607rd (65-67 110 man) but it has what I believe to be an Otto
rotator set-up   4 primary carbs....straight cross throttle shaft with
bearings...electric heat and oil pressure gauges (adaptor on oil filter at top nut)
Source alternator conversion...the manifold set-up seems to a modification that
is bolted onto the heads with allen screws that are only acessable by
removable of the carbs.if any body can give me some info on this set-up i would be
very grateful..... Also.I have a 64 convertible that has a 140 that we have been
running with a 4 bbl manifold(no luck actually running) with a Holley 390 that
had a brand new carb, and then rebuilt by Grant Young 2 times, that we are
returning to the 4 carb set-up.What kind of modifications do we need to do to
the main throttle shaft linkage (from the trans pivot) to make it compatible
with the stock linkage hook up (I'm using a 65 cross shaft) You can E-mail me
with any help off VV as I know that this info has been discussed probably a
hundred times and I don't want to anger any of the members for asking "dumb"
questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.
_Bonnzz at aol.com_ (mailto:Bonnzz at aol.com)      Mark Kinnan      Lake Placid, Fl

Read reviews on AOL Autos.