<VV> info needed please

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 18 17:05:47 EDT 2008

On Aug 16, 2008, at 7:09 PM, Bonnzz at aol.com wrote:

> I have a few questions I hope that someone can help me with... I
> have a 63
> coupe that has several modifications..... It has a 64 leaf
> spring    an engine
> with the code T0607rd (65-67 110 man) but it has what I believe to
> be an Otto
> rotator set-up   4 primary carbs....straight cross throttle shaft with
> bearings...electric heat and oil pressure gauges (adaptor on oil
> filter at top nut)
> Source alternator conversion...the manifold set-up seems to a
> modification that
> is bolted onto the heads with allen screws that are only acessable by
> removable of the carbs.if any body can give me some info on this
> set-up i would be
> very grateful.....

This kit is very similar to the Otto Rotator kit for 140s, except
that it also adds the two carbs to the two stock carbs.  I have some
info at:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/carbs.html#rotated

this covers the 140 setup, but yours should be very similar.

> Also.I have a 64 convertible that has a 140 that we have been
> running with a 4 bbl manifold(no luck actually running) with a
> Holley 390 that
> had a brand new carb, and then rebuilt by Grant Young 2 times, that
> we are
> returning to the 4 carb set-up.What kind of modifications do we
> need to do to
> the main throttle shaft linkage (from the trans pivot) to make it
> compatible
> with the stock linkage hook up (I'm using a 65 cross shaft)

I'd just get a stock throttle rod, I'm pretty sure the 4 barrel
conversion requires cutting the rod, so you can't easily go back to
stock.  However, the 95/110/140 all use the same rod, so this
shouldn't be too tough to find.

--Bryan