<VV> Concours Rules and the laws

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 11:26:33 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/18/2008 7:06:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

So, who  determines if the equipment is required by law?

Case in point, here in  VA only cars produced after January 1, 1963 are
required to have front seat  belts.

So, if I install belts in a 1962 Corvair, then they are not  required by
law, so will it count as a deduction?

I know this is  splitting hairs, but the rule needs to be written so as to
be applied to  all states equally.

Frank DuVal

The Concours Chairman is:
Duane Luckow
12004 SE Foster Rd.
Portland OR 97266

Feel free to address your concerns and questions to him. I, personally,  have
installed seat belts in every Corvair I have had in all Corsa  events, even
Concours events, including two senior class appearances  for my Lola SuperVair.
I believe in and respect laws - especially the laws  of Physics! - Seth
Emerson

Read reviews on AOL Autos.