<VV> LAP BELTS just a comment

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 13:35:36 EDT 2008

after what i have gone thru back in 1974 with a car with lap belts in it  (68
olds 98  someone elses car) in a bad accident , i am sure they saved my  life
, but a shoulder harness would have saved permanent back pain ,(interferes
with corvair work a lot!), and a lot of damaged teeth in the steering wheel. an
 old timer looked right at me and pulled out in front of me from a driveway
on a  busy road. i got him in the drivers door at @40mph.  no escape!
i still look forward to good strong shoulder harness belts in ALL of my  cars
somehow. i bought a set from clark's to try in my rampy soon.
regards, tim colson

Read reviews on AOL Autos.