<VV> Site updates

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 18 16:50:26 EDT 2008

Greetings,

Just got back from vacation yesterday.  One nice thing about having a
teenager who drives is getting some updates done instead of having to
drive the whole way (thanks Stefan!).  I got a bunch of stuff that
people have sent "webified", and lots of little additions made.  The
biggest updates are to the carburetor pages, if you go to the main
page you'll see the new and updated pages marked.  I've also made
some layout changes that should make it a little easier to use the
site.  Hope some of you find this helpful.

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/

--Bryan