<VV> Using the Monza

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 08:21:21 EDT 2008

If black smoke is not pouring out the tailpipe, and the engine keeps
running at stoplights, then I would drive it for now and work on the
carbs later.

The only warning would be to check the oil level every morning to see if
it is rising, or getting thinner from gasoline dilution. Usually this
only happens from fuel pump leaking, but can happen with extreme carb
flooding.

Frank DuVal