<VV> Possible 2010 Convention events

Rob Landers corsarob at charter.net
Tue Aug 19 17:14:50 EDT 2008

Jamie,

Bob D. mentioned the idea to me the other night.  I like it but there are a lot of people at a convention so I thought maybe creating a set  of guest technicians and have everyone watch them might be more manageable.  People like Larry Claypool, Ken Hand, Bob Coffin, etc.  Then your needs for cars could be known in advance and you could have a set already to go when the competition begins.  I think Bob volunteered his entire fleet... although I think he's a little concerned about my idea to put sand in one of the gas tanks and create a hydraulic lock-up with gasoline in another.  :)

Rob Landers
(currently undergoing therapy due to lack of 2008 ICE Time Trials)