<VV> Possible 2010 Convention events

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Tue Aug 19 23:22:29 EDT 2008

All, Thanks for all the responses so far. You all have some great ideas and
suggestions. Obviously there would have to be a way to separate the novice
from the experts. That will have to be worked out. It sounds like this is
something that many would like to see or paticipate in if I am gauging your
problem is, but I will find out. I can only imagine that CORSA's insurance
company wouldn't look kindly on a bunch of people lying around under a car
on jackstands in the middle of a parking lot trying to take shortcuts to get
an engine out 5 seconds faster than the last guy. It sounds dangerous just
saying it. Thanks, Jamie