<VV> Winter Storage

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 20 13:13:00 EDT 2008

I think nowadays that tires aren't nearly as likely to flat spot as
they once were.  If I were going to jack the car up anyway, I'd do it
on the suspension points.

More important are the fluids.  Change the oil, full tank of
stabilized gas.  Good idea to wash and wax it as well.

Finally, keep the critters out with moth balls.

--Bryan