<VV> That fatal crash: Did we know the Ragsdales? Sad day, from any perspective

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 20 18:22:00 EDT 2008

We first have to wonder why someone would even take the time to write
such an imbecillic remark. One could casually make such a remark about
any pre-federal safety car in passing - but to use it in conjunction
with a deadly accident where an innocent person is killed by a boozy
pinhead seems over the top. What could his burning motive be? Defense
council for the booze-hound perhaps?  Lon wall