<VV> On imbecils and...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 21:07:40 EDT 2008

  Imbecilic remarks regarding the Corvair?! hmmm...imagine that !

  Oddly enough, the "high IQ" remark on that site has not received
  so much as a simple link for a rebuttal:

  http://www.corvaircorsa.com/handling01.html

  I know you're no longer in the BoD, but how arduous is it for that body to
  come up with a simple letter addressed to:

  http://www.wsbt.com/inside

    Dear Sir or Madam:

    My name is [........] and I'm currently the president of the Corvair Society
    of America. The tragic news of the lady killed in the Lincoln Way East
    collision, published at:

    http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/27049459.html

    Has truly saddened all of our members. We are, through numerous
    channels, trying to convey our deepest and most heart-felt condolences
    to the family of the deceased.

    Viewing some of the comments and remarks posted at your website in
    reaction to that tragedy, discloses an aspect of the public opinion which
    could only root in a gross misunderstanding regarding the car and
    insensitivity pertaining the plight of it's late driver.

    Please convey the message to the family of the deceased that our
    organization would gladly provide them all material, technical data,
    etc., at its disposal to assist them and/or their defense lawyer
    in their upcoming legal issues.

    Regards,

  ------

  Somehow I know I'm gonna get the usual off-list emails ranging
  from; take it up with the BoD, this is BoD bashing, we should fry the
  other driver, and on and on and on...

  Tony Irani