<VV> Corvair Sales Market and invitation

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Aug 21 07:00:45 EDT 2008

DACC Homecoming  is in Plymouth, MI ... Go north on I-75 just
past Monroe, MI to I-275 and continue north to the Ann Arbor Rd
exit then turn left over I-275 and turn left on the street along the
side of the Cadillac dealer ... this is the very first street from I-275
and it is very close.  There will be a CORVAIRS sign.

Remember when traveling in Michigan you must frequently
dance the 'Orange Barrel Polka" :-)